News & Events
The Regina Folk Festival’s purpose is to celebrate music, art and community. Here are a few guidelines for us all to follow so that everyone feels safe and comfortable enough to create some magic together!
- Enjoy yourself!
- Take care of each other.
- Take care of the park. Deposit your garbage, recyclables, and compostable Big Rock cups in the appropriate cans throughout the park.
- Find the perfect place to see all the amazing music! You can sit, stand or dance at the festival. See the program guide for a seating guide.
- Keep the washrooms clean; knock to be sure nobody is in there!
- Wash your hands and fill your reusable water bottles at the refilling/washing stations. See map for locations.
- Bring your own water bottles, or purchase a reusable one from our Merch Tent
- Find lost goods or lost children at the Info Booth.
- Tell us what you think! Fill out a survey, please!
- Buy a 50/50 ticket for a chance to win some cash! All 50/50 tickets revenue goes towards our outreach program, putting artists into schools to teach music to students. Find volunteers near the Rock Garden during the evening or Sunlit Stage Two during the day. Winner will be announced from the festival Mainstage Sunday at 10pm and on the website.
- The RFF is a registered charity and we greatly appreciate donations! Donations can be made by contacting us!
- No smoking, outside alcohol or drugs.
- No violence or weapons of any sort.
- No pets. Please leave your dogs and other fur-or-scale-babies at home.
- No unaccredited professional filming/photography. If you are a media professional, please visit the Media Tent for accreditation.
- No tarps and/or blankets larger than 6’ x 8’, please. Make room for others!
Calling all fans of fun times! The Great Regina Folk Festival Sound Escape Contest is back! Open to all residents of Saskatchewan, Alberta and Manitoba age 19 and over, it is a music lovers dream.
What could you win?
- 2 Adult Full Weekend Passes to 2014 Regina Folk Festival (children 12& under free)
- 3 Nights Accommodation at Ramada Plaza Regina - Food Concession Vouchers
- Refreshment Tickets
- CD Package
Last year's winner, Kathleen Crowther of Saskatoon, had one of her dreams come true at the festival: "A few highlights for me were seeing both Charles Bradley and Bahamas. I was one of the lucky few who got a hug from Charles after his show when he came down in front of the stage. That was a sweaty, but memorable hug. Bahamas' Barchords is one of my all time favourite albums ever; to see him play nearly all of the songs from it live was a dream come true."
You have until July 31st to enter. What are you waiting for!
Update! Congrats to Logan Tanner for winning this sweet prize!