Here is our RFF 2014 Program Guide for your reference! Find schedules, ticket info, maps and artist bios.
News & Events
The Regina Folk Festival’s purpose is to celebrate music, art and community. Here are a few guidelines for us all to follow so that everyone feels safe and comfortable enough to create some magic together!
- Enjoy yourself!
- Take care of each other.
- Take care of the park. Deposit your garbage, recyclables, and compostable Big Rock cups in the appropriate cans throughout the park.
- Find the perfect place to see all the amazing music! You can sit, stand or dance at the festival. See the program guide for a seating guide.
- Keep the washrooms clean; knock to be sure nobody is in there!
- Wash your hands and fill your reusable water bottles at the refilling/washing stations. See map for locations.
- Bring your own water bottles, or purchase a reusable one from our Merch Tent
- Find lost goods or lost children at the Info Booth.
- Tell us what you think! Fill out a survey, please!
- Buy a 50/50 ticket for a chance to win some cash! All 50/50 tickets revenue goes towards our outreach program, putting artists into schools to teach music to students. Find volunteers near the Rock Garden during the evening or Sunlit Stage Two during the day. Winner will be announced from the festival Mainstage Sunday at 10pm and on the website.
- The RFF is a registered charity and we greatly appreciate donations! Donations can be made by contacting us!
- No smoking, outside alcohol or drugs.
- No violence or weapons of any sort.
- No pets. Please leave your dogs and other fur-or-scale-babies at home.
- No unaccredited professional filming/photography. If you are a media professional, please visit the Media Tent for accreditation.
- No tarps and/or blankets larger than 6’ x 8’, please. Make room for others!